To-dos before leaving for Peru:
- Seduce a cute Peruvian boy looking to head back home--check!
- Quit the job for which I am underqualified and overpaid, during a recession--check!
- Sell everything that doesn't fit into the bf's sedan on craigslist for bargain prices--check!
- Give notice to the landlord that we'll be leaving his cheap apartment in a popular area--check!
- Cram all my belongings into two suitcases and a Trader Joes tote bag--check!
All that's left on the list is the little stuff really:
- Find a job in Peru
- Get a visa to be able to have a job in Peru
- Learn Spanish
Should be easy enough. I still have 50 days.