Thursday, October 22

Remember that stolen lung?

If you don't, check out my earlier post about it. 

Anyway, it turned up a few days later. Someone had laid it on the front steps of the exhibition. I didn't think too much of it, not even to post about it again. 

Except for what came out last night.....that it was all a hoax (video incl.)! A marketing stunt to get more visitors to the Lima Body Worlds exhibit! 

Directors had threatened to close it down weeks early, so a high-level promoter pulled this lung-stealing thing off. People are pissed off that the promoter made Peru look bad (the initial incident did receive international coverage).

I, personally, feel ashamed for posting it on my measly blog for all three readers to see. I was complicit in the scam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment